OPERATIONAL ASSISTANCE FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE DIVISIONS
A priority for decision makers in any organisation is to concentrate its activity on its business lines. As a decision maker in pursuit of this priority, you call upon external resources to assist you from time to time or on an ongoing basis with the accounting and finance function.
Our experience and the varied range of our skills provide you with apposite and rigorous assistance by means of:
- Taking charge of all or part of the consolidation tasks under the various accounting standards
- Implementing an accounting standards changeover and/or stabilisation project (French standards, IFRS or US standards) to ensure compliance with the constantly evolving regulatory framework
- Optimising your financial communication in compliance with rules and practices under both IFRS and French standards and presenting your annual reports (reference document, half-yearly financial report, etc.)
- Evaluating the administrative and accounting implications of complex transactions:
- IPOs (NYSE, Euronext, Alternext, etc.)
- Transfer from Euronext to Alternext: by supporting you in this move, now authorised since the promulgation of Law No. 2009-1255 of 19 October 2009, notably in the choice of accounting standards (maintaining IFRS or changing standards by applying Regulation CRC 99-02, in accordance with ANC regulation No. 2010-01)
- Business combinations, deconsolidation, etc.
Our services meet tough quality demands thanks to methodologies and procedures specially selected to suit your situation, activities and structure.
We can also assist you with the certification of accounts (dry run audit, etc.) and with the actuarial valuation of commitments to employees and insurance liabilities.